Monday, March 23, 2009

LOG029: MINOR CHANGES IN ADMIN ISSUES

Emails have been flooding and I was using my gmail account for everything so things are getting a little messy. So I'm directing all issues related to this blog and production to my new email address monolithdesigns@gmail.com

There have been changes to my Paypal account as well as my current ebay and paypal accounts are all registered under my ex-partner's name when we're still in the same company and failing to verify myself as the owner of those accounts, they'd be freezed until my ex-partner finds time to verify them for me. No worries for those who have made payments of any form. If there is a need for refunds I will do it through my new account under monolithdesigns@gmail.com as well.

For those who are waiting for their kits and figures, I'll have a proper update in 2-3 days' time. Thanks for being patient.

No comments: