Tuesday, May 19, 2009

LOG032: APOLOGIES FOR DELAY

Man I've been busy busy busy and falling sick. My sincerest apologies to those people who have supported this project and been patient with the repeated delays. Updates as of now, I'm trying to clear the orders by Fri 22th May if possible.

And to those of you guys who have been patient with this project you'd be entitled to a 20% discount for any future kits or stuff that I'm gonna sell here or on ebay, just a token of appreciation and a form of apology for the wait.

Cybertronian Arcee and Bumblebee will be next on the list once I've got time to catch up on my personal projects.

Thanks and sorry again.
Eric

3 comments:

Fábio W. said...

Apologies accepted man, keep us updated, I bet the long waiting will be paid of with the kits arriving.

jfhiga said...

Eric, do you have any more kits to sell? I'm a TF fan and garage kit enthusiast and didn't know about your work in advance.

Please e-mail me, even if you don't have them.

Thank you very much,

Jean (jfhiga@hotmail.com)

Unknown said...

Hi Eric,
I've been watching your HOS Prime project with interest and when I saw this pre-order on BBTS (Knight Morpher Commander) http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=MMC10000&mode=retail&picture=out

I searched for your blog thinking this must be your toy. But now I'm not sure, did you authorize this or has someone appropriated your design? I wanted to order one but not if it means supporting a company that has stolen your profits. Are you going to sell the HOS Prime, is this in fact a stolen idea, am I taking money from you by pre-ordering one??

Thanks in advance for the reply, I do love the HOS Prime! Even if I never end up owning one,

Allie (allie at reedbird dot com)